lauantaina, heinäkuuta 08, 2006

This all started from a spam from Irina

I recieved an intresting email to my Gmail account from kfkhjd@rickymail.com, and it goes something like this:

Hello!
I do not know what to tell to you in the first letter. Recently I use the Internet and so it is interesting to me. If I shall write something not as I that I am not skilled in letters electronic mail was necessary ask you to understand. I the Russian girl who lives in the city of Kazan. It to be in Russia. My name is Irina. I finished economic Institute in the city of Kazan and I have a trade the economist. I work in the small company. I very much like my work. I would like to learn more about you.
I am fond of navigation and Collecting of soft toys. I am lonely and never married. I search for happiness in this world and I believe that I can meet it soon. I like to have new acquaintances and to learn a lot of new. If you want have acquaintance to me you can to write to me on email:
beauty77@eastlinecorp.org I wait your letter.
Irina


Okay we gotta see what's this about. I'm not so intrested in cheap0 Bvlgari watches or 0EM S0FTWARE but this sounds more like it, navigation and soft toys!! Until this moment I've always trashed posts like this but a-ha, not this time. I'm gonna take a break and write back to her. Just in case.

Ei kommentteja: