keskiviikkona, elokuuta 01, 2007

First login after my answer to her

  1. Type the username (email)
  2. Type the password
  3. See what has happened = one mail in the inbox!
Cool! Someone has sent me stuff. It seems to be Hajia Mariam, who I apparently don't know. But: this seems to be important, even when Hotmail seems to think this might potentially fall into the dangerous category of emails. Let's press the button which tells to them this is a valid source.
Dear Beloved

Due to the sudden death of my husband General Abacha the former head of state of Nigeria in June 1998, I have been thrown into a state of hopelessness by the present administration. I have lost confidence with anybody within my country. I got your contacts through personal research, and had to reach you through this medium. I will give you more details when you reply.Due to security
network placed on my daily affairs I cant visit the embassy so that is why I have contacted you.

My husband deposited $12.6million dollars with a security firm abroad whose name is witheld for
now till we communicate.I will be happy if you can receive this funds and keep it safe I assure you 20% of this fund. I will need your telephone/mobile numbers so that we can commence communication.

Yours Truely,
Hajia Mariam.
What a sad story. Too bad I don't have a phone number to give right now. If I had a funny prepaid card, I might do it, but not to my personal mobile phone. Not that I would need 20%, because I think even half of that would be enough. But: a polite reply is always needed.
Hi!
Nice to hear from you and I'm sorry for your loss. Too bad I haven't got a phone number to give to you right now, but you could explain a bit more about this situation. I know the situation over there is really crazy now, but I hope I can help in some way. Let me know more, how to deal with all this!

Thanks,
Ken
I'm still wondering what these images were that Hotmail just loaded... But one thing was for sure: no answer from the girl I replied last time.

1 kommentti:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Man I?m impressed with this informative blog, and in fact you hav a genius mind. keep up the good work.
href="http://www.bigcommerce-review-plus.com"BigCommerce,
including a detailed